10 Things You Should Consider Before Purchasing Flooring & Countertops
Posted by areafloors
1. Ask the company for customer testimonials or find them online, see what others have to say.
2. Look for hidden costs in items such as carpet pad or inflated installation costs, there are lots of ways to hide extras fees That might not be visible at first.
3. How long has the business been established and what is their credit reputation?
4. Are the salespeople paid on commissions or salaries? Commissioned sales people often care more about the sale than they do you-
5. Does the company offer design recommendations as well as proper product usage that will be right for you and your family?
6. Is the product you are considering a drop, discontinued, or last year’s models? If this is the case, it may be impossible to get more if you run short, damage an area, or want to add on later.
7. Does the salesperson you are working with remember who you are when you walk through the door?
8. Is the salesperson willing to go out of their way to get your technical questions answered?
9. Online purchases are NEVER covered under manufacture warranties, go to manufacture websites for more information.
10. If it sounds good to be true, it probably is!